Ads 468x60px

ShareThis

Monday 1 October 2012

LIGHT MANAGEMENT FOR LAYER


Light Programme is most important for Weight gain, maturity of birds,more and peak production of birds,as if you don't provide proper or scheduled light then small and large size eggs will be produced by hens.There will be late or early maturity.So proper light schedule is important.


There are two types of light season.

  •  In season 
  • out season

Following is full guide of lighting schedule of poultry Birds

Note:- There are five pages





Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

1 comment:

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming
    having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos
    buy facebook fans

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By Blogger Widgets